Wednesday, April 4, 2012

ANSWERED PRAYERS!

We've ask Pat Conner our lead intercessor to cover our family & ministry with 21 days of focused prayers, please join us in prayer and if you would like to submit a scripture and prayer we welcome you to!
DAY 4: OF 21 DAYS OF PRAYER
Since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love you, I will give people in exchange for you, nations in exchange for your life. Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west. I will say to the north, ‘Give them up!’ and to the south, ‘Do not hold them back.’ Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth— everyone who is called by my name, whom I created for my glory, whom I formed and made.” (Isaiah 43:4-7)

Dear Lord -- thank you for utilizing the Dick Family to bring your love to those you have lovingly created. I pray that you will bring your sons and daughters from the ends of the earth as a result of the love, ministry, and grace demonstrated by the Dick Family. Amen.
(Kevin Bullard)

No comments:

Post a Comment